Sunday, December 20, 2009

Taylor's scar

A lot had happened in the last two months. Sorry I haven't posted much, I haven't had the time. Tay thinks he has the coolest scar ever so I'm posting a pic of it, I still think it's kinda creepy.
Life has pretty much gone back to normal other than a few adjustments and Tay being hungry all the time. Now that his stomach is not squished he has the appetite of a normal 14 yr. old boy. He wakes up every morning saying "I'm staaaaaaaaaarving"!! lol
For those of you that are following my blog that have boys with Duchenne's I want you to know that I wouldn't change a thing. If your considering surgery I would recommend it, but beware.... when they say recovery is going to be "hell" their not kidding, but it's all worth it in the end.
I hope all of you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: